Take control on the move with the upgraded HSBC Singapore app
Available on Apple devices with iOS version 10.3 or later and Android smartphones with Android OS version 5.0 and later.
Why you'll want the app
- Simpler and faster log onLog on with either a 6-digit PIN or biometrics on supported devices*.
- Keep track of your transactionsSee all your local and global accounts at a glance. Plus, view and download up to 12 months of your local credit cards and banking accounts eStatements.
- PayNowSend money instantly anytime, anywhere with just a mobile number, National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or Unique Entity Number (UEN).
- Money transferTransfer money with ease to other HSBC accounts or make FAST, GIRO and MEPS transfers to your saved payees.
- Spend InstalmentSpend more flexibly and repay your purchases via monthly instalment. You can choose a repayment period of up to 12 months.
- Pay and Receive money instantly using QR codesSimply scan a SG QR code to transfer money to your friends or to make payments at participating merchants across Singapore. You can also generate your own QR code to receive money instantly.
- Virtual credit cardInstantly view your card details and start spending on your credit card.
- Activate your Credit CardsYou can conveniently activate your new credit card through the app once you get them in post.
- Bill paymentManage your expenses by making bill payments to your saved payees.
- Apple PayAdd your credit cards to Apple Pay for simple and secure payments.
- Available on Touch ID enabled Apple iPhone and iPad or later running on iOS 10.3 or above
- Available on Face ID enabled Apple iPhone X or later, and iPad Pro running on iOS 10.3 or above
- Fingerprint ID is supported on most Android devices with OS version Android 8.0 or above
Don't have online banking?
You need to register for online banking before you can use the mobile banking app.
Rewards - Pay with Points
- Turn your Reward Points into instant rewards and offset your spending using Pay with Points.
- Starting from just 4,000 Reward Points for S$10 and every incremental S$1 at 400 Reward Points thereafter.