Spend smarter to get more bang for your buck
If we told you that spending doesn't just mean money flowing out of your pocket and that it's possible to stretch the value of every dollar you spend, would you believe us?
The key to getting even more mileage out of your dollar lies in spending wiser, not in spending less. Get money management tips and find out how we can help you manage your money - and your spending - optimally.
Get up to SGD970 worth of rewards when you start spending smarter with us today.
Spend smarter, spend savvier
Don't miss out on all the cashback and privileges your spending can bring
- Get up to 3.5% in cashback1 on purchases from the very first dollar you spend with the HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Forget the fuss of meeting a minimum spending amount, or using multiple credit cards for different spending categories
- Get more values for every dollar with over 1,000 complimentary 1-for-1 dinning, lifestyle and hotel offers with the ENTERTAINER with HSBC app, as well as other exclusive promotions
Here’s how you can earn over SGD4,000 cashback a year with the HSBC Advance Credit Card:
Pay like a local when you spend in foreign currencies and stretch every dollar in your budget
- Convert and transact in 10 currencies with no hidden fees with the HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card
- Get real-time exchange rates before you make a funds transfer using the HSBC Singapore app
- And there's no need to worry even if you converted more money than you wound up using. Nothing goes to waste - any unused foreign currencies will remain in your HSBC Everyday Global Account for the next time you need it. Or you can simply convert them back to SGD.
- Enjoy greater convenience by paying for your daily purchases with the HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card, with Apple Pay, Visa payWave and NETS Contactless
Boost your savings with your Everyday Global Account
- Give your savings a boost when you save, spend and convert with your HSBC Everyday Global Account.
Stay on top of your finances with our handy tools
- Spending wiser also means making sure you know exactly where your money is going. We make it easy for you to keep track of your accounts and credit cards with the HSBC Singapore app.
- Move money and make payments conveniently using PayNow and FAST - you've got options!
- You'll have the option of flexibility with your credit card payments: pay your bill via monthly instalments, leaving you more cash on hand to do the things you want
Shoot straight for those goals of yours
5 enjoyable activities to make staying home fun
Looking for ways to make the most of your stay-home time? Check out these ideas.
Make fast, easy peer-to-peer money transfers
Here's how you can make fuss-free payments with PayNow.
Ready to start spending smarter?
We'll help you stretch your dollar as you spend.
Leave us your contact details and we'll be in touch with you within 3 working days.
Terms and conditions
2Spend exclusions apply. Eligible Cardholders who spend up to SGD2,000 in a calendar month on Eligible Purchases shall receive a Cashback equal to 1.5% of the amount spent on Eligible Purchases for that calendar month. Eligible Cardholders who spend more than SGD2,000 in a calendar month shall receive a Cashback equal to 2.5% of the amount spent on Eligible Purchases for that calendar month. The total Cashback that an Eligible Cardholder can receive under this Clause (“Base Cashback”) is capped at SGD70 per calendar month.
3Spend exclusions apply. Eligible Cardholders who (i)spend more than or equal to SGD1 on Eligible Purchases in a calendar month, and (ii) have met the two qualifying criteria in that calendar month, shall receive a Cashback equal to 1% of the amount spent on Eligible Purchases for that calendar month. The total Cashback that an Eligible Cardholder can receive under this Clause ("1% Bonus Cashback") is capped at SGD300 per calendar month.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.