A stable, steady road to reap financial freedom
Is this you?
- You're on top of your personal finances and want to grow your wealth, but you'd like to take a more measured approach
- You prefer financial products you're more comfortable with, such as time deposits, to maximise the interest you earn from your savings, and may have started to build an investment portfolio
- You're looking for investment options and opportunities that provide stable and positive returns, so you can grow your assets while managing the risks that come with it
If this is you, you're likely looking for a stable and prudent path to financial freedom and you're willing to sow to grow. Our wealth solutions are just what you need to help you reach your goals quickly enough while balancing your current and future needs.
Get up to SGD970 worth of rewards when you start your journey to financial freedom with us today.
Let your financial plan get you on the steady path to success
Make your savings work even harder for you
- Your savings account should be a safe haven for a rainy day fund or to provide cash for your daily expenses
- Grow your money in a safe, reliable way with the all-in-one HSBC Everyday Global Account, so you'll be taking steady steps towards your ultimate goal of financial freedom
- Give your savings a boost when you top up your HSBC Everyday Global Account.
Build a diversified portfolio with simple, affordable solutions
Your investments shouldn't make you feel like you're overreaching or taking on levels of risks you're not comfortable with. You can take a more balanced, steady approach with these fuss-free solutions:
- Diversify your risk over a range of securities, such as stocks, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), so you won't lose sleep over the performance of one single investment.
- Not all investments have to be big-ticket ones - we've got more affordable options for you too. Our Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan lets you start investing with as little as SGD1,000 and also follow it up with monthly contributions of SGD100 or more
Stay connected with our suite of wealth solutions at your fingertips
- Invest with ease on our online wealth platform anytime, anywhere
- Keep track of all your wealth holdings in one place and stay connected with market insights on the go
- Wealth insights to help you make more informed investment decisions and manage your investment strategy
Close the distance between your reality and financial goals
- Simulate your financial goals with our interactive HSBC Wealth Planner
- Ascertain how close you are to your financial goals and see how much more you need to get there, based on your wealth profile
- Speak to our advisors on how to pump up your wealth strategy to get you closer to hitting your goals
Shoot straight for those goals of yours
You don't need a fortune to start investing
Find out how you can start investing with an initial investment as low as SGD1,000.
How to start building your savings
Want to start growing your wealth? See how you can up your savings game.
Ready to sow and grow your way to financial freedom?
Let us guide you on your journey, so you can enjoy peace of mind while we work to grow your money.
Leave us your contact details and we'll be in touch with you within 3 working days.
Terms and conditions
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
The HSBC Wealth Planner is a simulator tool. The results and/or estimates generated by this simulator tool are based on the information provided by you and is intended to be used for illustrative purposes only. The simulator tool does not consider any specific investment objectives, your personal situation and particular needs. No investment advice or recommendation is made by HSBC and you should therefore not rely on any result or estimates provided. HSBC accepts no liability if you choose to rely on any results and/or estimates from this simulation tool.
Investment involves risk. Before you make any investment decisions, you may wish to consult a financial adviser.
Nothing on this website should be regarded or construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to purchase or subscribe for any investment or securities.
The economic data on this site and used by the simulator tool including assumptions on inflation, investment growth and other figures and statistics are sourced from internal HSBC data and reports as well as third parties including Singapore Department of Statistics and Mangosteen BCC Pte Ltd. This data may be updated from time to time and such updates may lead to the simulator tool results differing before and after an update. No guarantee is made as to its accuracy.
This document is for information only and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment. The mention of any investment product or class of investment products ("product") should not be construed as representing a recommendation to buy or sell that product, nor does it represent a forecast on future performance of the product. The information contained on this web site is intended for Singapore residents only and should not be construed as a distribution, an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy any securities in any jurisdiction where such activities would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction, in particular the United States of America and Canada. The specific investment objectives, personal situation and particular needs of any person have not been taken in consideration. You should therefore not rely on it as investment advice. Before you make any investment decision, you may wish to consult a financial adviser. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, you should carefully consider whether the investment product is suitable for you.