Support and services for life's financial decisions
As an employee, you are your organisation's biggest asset, and your financial well-being is crucial for a bright future.
That's why we created Employee Banking Solutions, a service that offers professional guidance and support to employees of our corporate clients so they can make better financial decisions in life, however big or small.
Why HSBC Employee Banking Solutions?
- Access to exclusive offersYou'll get exclusive offers on deposit accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages only available to employees of our corporate EBS clients.
- Global banking made easyBanking in multiple regions is simple with our currency accounts and FX services.
- Unparalleled accessTap into our unique market insights to stay informed of the latest trends and regional news with just a few clicks.
- Financial planningTake control of your future through our range of insurance and investment products with our Relationship or Wealth Managers.
- Personalised serviceA dedicated Relationship Manager is assigned to your organisation with sector knowledge and expertise to help with all your banking queries.
- Transition into and out of SingaporeHassle free journey to Singapore with EBS support and exclusive partner offers such as relocation and home search.
Exclusive offers through Employee Banking Solutions
- Exclusive rewards and sign-up bonus when you start a HSBC banking relationship
- SGD20 sign-up bonus when you open a credit card account
- SGD50 sign-up bonus when you take out a personal loan
- Lower interest rates on any home loans you take out with us. Terms and conditions apply.
Visa Infinite Card
Enjoy complimentary limousine airport transfers, expedited immigration clearance and unlimited access to over 1,000 VIP airport lounges.
Visa Platinum credit card
Earn up to 5% cash rebates on selected recurring bills, groceries, petrol and dining. Plus, get 1 Rewards point for every SGD1 spent.
Whether you're planning a learning adventure or an exotic holiday, bring your plans to life with an HSBC Personal Loan.
Things to note
This material is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment or securities nor shall it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. The specific investment objectives, personal situation and particular needs of any person have not been taken in consideration. You should therefore not rely on it as investment advice. You may wish to seek advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial consultant, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to SGD75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.