Greater convenience and accessibility for all your banking needs
HSBC Everyday Global Account
HSBC QuickFX App
Global View and Global Transfers
HSBC Everyday Global Account: Just one account for all your cross border banking needs
- Get real-time exchange rates with Online GetRate
- Instant worldwide transfers to your other HSBC accounts with Global Transfers
- Perform FX transactions through the HSBC Singapore app
FX expertise at your fingertips
Stay connected even while you're on the move. Skip the long lines at the money changer and stay at the forefront of the latest FX market movements. Download the HSBC QuickFX app to convert your currencies at competitive real-time rates.
- Set alerts or auto-conversions at your preferred rates
- View and access all your HSBC currency accounts worldwide with Global View
- Keep up to date with market news and performance with instant access to real-time market prices
- Create your own watchlist and track FX performance against real-time market prices
HSBC's Wealth Dashboard
Integrated with online banking, see all your investment holdings in one place on HSBC Wealth Dashboard.
- Investment analysisAnalyse your portfolio from different angles to help you understand what and where you are investing in, and how your portfolio is performing.
- Transaction historyYour investment transactions and details will be logged for up to 2 years in an easy-to-read table, with the details of each transaction just a click away.
- News and insightsStay up to date with the latest financial news and insights, automatically sorted by relevancy to your current potrfolio holdings.
- Update your documentsManage your investment-related documents such as risk profile and knowledge assessment with ease through Document Center.
FX Order Watch
Trading in foreign currencies? Only want to convert money at a certain exchange rate? Set up an FX limit order. Then leave it to us to monitor the market for you 24 hours a day, 5.5 days a week. We'll convert funds for you automatically once your target rate is available.
Looking to fast-track your financial goals?
We’ve built a go-to guide with all the tips and solutions you’ll need to achieve your financial aspirations in a faster and smarter way. Select your goal and see how we can help you level up on your journey.
1Deposits into any renminbi ("RMB") Deposit Account shall be by way of foreign exchange conversion from non-RMB denominated currency(ies) only, save for transfers between an RMB Time Deposit Account and RMB Everyday Global Account opened hereunder. Withdrawals from any RMB Deposit Account shall be by way foreign exchange conversion into non-RMB denominated currency(ies) only, save for transfers between an RMB Time Deposit Account and RMB Everyday Global Account opened hereunder. The deposit in your RMB Deposit Account shall be converted from RMB to another freely convertible currency for withdrawal, at the Bank's prevailing exchange rate. RMB is not a freely convertible currency and is subject to changes in regulations initiated by mainland China and/or the Chinese authorities. There may be a gain or loss when you convert foreign currency. Customers are advised to make their own independent judgment in consideration whether to place the RMB deposit. For customers who wish to open RMB Time Deposit Accounts, please also refer to the Renminbi Deposit Account Terms and Conditions.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to SGD75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Note: App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.