Make the most of HSBC Advance
Up to 3.5% cashback with the HSBC Advance Credit Card
Personalised financial review with our HSBC Advance Wealth Managers
Global connectivity with our suite of international banking services
Open an account today
How HSBC Advance can help you
- Preferential savings
- HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Wealth expertise and support
- Global access and connectivity
Be rewarded with SGD150 worth of cash credits when you start growing your savings with us1.
|Everyday Global Account
||HSBC Advance and HSBC Personal Banking customers
Everyday Global Account
HSBC Advance and HSBC Personal Banking customers
HSBC Advance Credit Card
Wealth expertise and support
Global access and connectivity
Looking to fast-track your financial goals?
We’ve built a go-to guide with all the tips and solutions you’ll need to achieve your financial aspirations in a faster and smarter way. Select your goal and see how we can help you level up on your journey.
To qualify for HSBC Advance, you need to be at least 18 years old. The monthly service charge of SGD10 will be waived if you fulfil any of the following eligibility criteria:
Total Relationship Balance
- Total Relationship Balance of at least SGD30,000 in deposits, investments and/or insurance, with 6 months’ grace period to place in your funds
- Salary crediting of at least SGD3,500 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least SGD30,000
- Salary crediting or recurring deposit of at least SGD3,500 per month and have applied for / hold a HSBC Credit card
- Recurring deposit of at least SGD2,500 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least SGD30,000
- Home Loan with an initial loan quantum of at least SGD200,000
With effect from 1 April 2019, HSBC Advance has ceased qualifying new customers under the criteria “Salary Crediting or recurring deposit of at least SGD3,500 per month and have applied for / hold a Personal Loan with HSBC”.
Existing customers currently enrolled under this criteria will continue to enjoy the benefits of Advance as long as the criteria is met.
For queries, please contact 1800 227 8886.
You will require the following documents during the account opening process for HSBC Advance:
- Identity document/passport
- Proof of address
Apply for HSBC Advance
What else should I know?
2Promotional SGD Time Deposit terms and conditions apply to new and existing customers.
3Promotional USD Time Deposit terms and conditions apply to new and existing customers.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to SGD75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.